Lunch & Dinner Events at Fenix
A seated event at Fenix is the premium experience.
Our venue boasts an enviable position, right on the Yarra River and just ten minutes from Melbourne's CBD. Upon arriving and taking in the beauty of our natural surrounds you won't believe that the city is so close. Once you are seated, you will enjoy the culinary experience that is Fenix.
We have two and three course menu options to choose from and can work with you to meet any special requirements that you may have.
Here is what is included in a Lunch and Dinner menu:
- Rolled slow cooked duck rillettes, pistachios, sour dough toast
- Hervey Bay half shell scallops, chimi-churri sauce, chorizo crumble
- Yellow tail kingfish ceviche, native limes, radish salad
- Traditional steak tartare, quail eggs, curly endive salad
- Buffalo ricotta stuffed tortellini, walnut crumble, burnt butter
- Twice cooked Otway pork belly, green papaya salad, caramelized vinegar
- Crispy stuffed zucchini flowers, heirloom tomato salad
- Onion marmalade & Persian feta tart, leatherwood honey, watercress
- Macadamia stuffed Spatchcock, pancetta & potato salad, tomato caper sauce
- Braised spring lamb rump, French peas & eggplant puree
- Crispy skin barramundi, pearl barley salad, sauce vierge
- Pan fried ocean trout, Israeli cous cous, tahini yoghurt dressing
- Cape Grim sirloin, spinach puree, cranberry & pine nut dressing
- Wild mushroom crusted eye fillet, sweet onion puree, port jus
- Roasted corn fed chicken breast, sweet corn cream, baby leeks, tarragon sauce
- Slow cooked pork neck, glazed carrots, candied orange sauce
- Dark chocolate soufflé, salted caramel ice cream, vanilla Anglaise
- Milawa goat's cheese mousse, fig jam, crushed honeycomb
- Chocolate & peanut butter bavarois, crunchy peanuts
- Bakewell tart, mascarpone, drunken cherries, orange marmalade
- "Raspberries & cream" - raspberry sorbet, crème brulee, puffed quinoa
- Rum baba, strawberry Chantilly, vanilla bean ice cream
- Selection of local cheeses, muscatels, fig chutney, walnut loaf
For something a little different and informal, instead of a sit-down dessert course, enjoy "Roving Desserts" to tempt your guests:
- Passion fruit & lemon curd meringue
- Vanilla cream brûlée w raspberry granola
- Milawa goat's cheese mousse w fig jam, honeycomb
- Homemade chocolate filled doughnuts
- Mini bakewell tart, drunken cherries
- Two course set lunch - $65 per person
- Three course set lunch - $75 per person
- Two course set dinner - $75 per person
- Three course set dinner - $85 per person
We also offer canapés on arrival for a half hour duration at $12 per person.
Platters - which include
- Bread & dips
- Fresh fruit
- Finale (coffee, tea and petit fours)
Kids meals - there are also options for kids meals.
A seated function at Fenix is a great way to celebrate your next event.
For more information about our premium event packages, please contact Sheilagh Elliott or Kathryn Gibson on 03 9427 8500.